Sunday, December 19, 2004

Men are the same online

IMed S. today. It was great. Apparently my "breakdown" proves that I am "disturbed." This I don't get. Ask for a few days of space and suddenly I'm an untouchable.
Whatever.
To my mind, if I had booked tickets to visit him (I hadn't even asked what city he lives in,) told him that I loved him (which I don't) or any number of other scary things that come to my mind, that would be disturbing. Seemingly I am wrong, and needing a bit of breathing room is the most insane thing I could do.
I should have known better. I once told a boyfriend (real life) that I needed some space to myself, needed to spend more time with myself and friends. He dumped me. Guys make no sense. If you ask what they want in a girlfriend, right after boob size comes the whole "I want a woman who let's me have my own life" thing. Bah! What they want is the appearance of freedom for themselves, and none for the female involved. God forbid she shouldn't be absolutely devoted at all times, without doubts.
Well, screw 'em all. I switching back to girls. I might make it permanent. Or go asexual. That seems to be getting more popular.
Annoyed chick out.

3 Comments:

Blogger kathrynn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 19, 2004 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Maybe you just havent tried enough men yet? I read an article about a travel writer who did an experiment called "Around the world in 80 dates". It took her until number 55 to meet someone suitable. Check the URL below for more information.

http://www.thebookplace.com/bookends/be_feature_dating.asp?TAG=&CID=ADD511

December 22, 2004 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

Nope. Not me, sweetheart. I'm not the same as other, young men. I have sumtin which far outweighs any other realm they could possibly offer. Heaven. Wanna hear about Heaven? Sure ya do --- Hey, gorgeous girl, lemme propose to YOU the reality of Heaven, then YOU decide if that’s something you wanna take part in, k? --- Holding you in my arms as we watch Heaven's best fireworks for years, full of colours never seen before, full of things never imagined, never the same thing twice… Boarding a 1000X1000X1000 mile roller-coaster, full of steep climbs for miles - we can make-out while we’re climbing… Some delicious-N-nutritious, blackberry tofu in copious amounts is what I as your servant will serve you… or anything your heart desires. We'll have a BIG-ol, woohoo!, party-hardy for eons and eons fulla anything and everything and more. Besides being the most gorgeous thang God ever made, wanna lemme feed you baklava and a whole-lot-better-than-Starbucks ice cream and those teeny, canned oranges for the length of eternity? Wanna swim nude in the ocean as shallow as four feet, take a shower, and I shall give you maaany orgasms in less than 99 seconds? Wanna be one with me for THREE, WHOLE, MONTHS or more? Wanna be an adorable 17 forever, me a dashing 21? Wanna love so deep and wide, passionate and warm the universe cannot hold our? Wanna lemme be a part of you till even Heaven crashes around us? Wanna lemme snuggle with you, to love you and gratify your wonderful, beautiful, adorable feet? Wanna lemme prove to you I love you more-than-you-know, from head2toe, bodyNsoul, to give you pleasure-beyond-measure? Meet me in Heaven, girly, and I'll do alla that and more for you for the length and breadth of eternity --- How awesome it shall be to love you in person, to be with you, to hold you in my arms and give you a backrub in the Great Beyond; to kiss your adorable body and nuzzle with you, would make my eternity. God bless you --- PS The blog, ‘closenmyeyes’, is how I wish to love you and gratify you in Heaven. Meet me in Heaven, girl. Repent and believe.

June 28, 2011 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home